Our waxing options can’t be beat!
The best hair removal results in thinner, finer hair, smoother skin, and only minor redness and irritation. Find the best hair removal in the Hickory, North Carolina area with WAXmd. We wax bikini areas, eyebrows, faces, underarms, legs, and more. We use hard wax instead of soft wax, which still results in a great wax, but doesn’t adhere to the skin before removal, so it’s less painful.
Here are some dos and don’ts to stick to before and after your next waxing appointment:
- Exfoliate the area you plan to have waxed before and after your appointment.
- If you have your bikini area waxed, plan on wearing cotton panties to avoid moisture trapping.
- Prior to waxing, make sure your hair is at least 1/4″ long. The general rule of thumb is that if you can pinch it, you can wax it.
- For 24 hours following your waxing appointment, avoid hot baths, saunas, and hot tubs.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol before waxing because this may increase your sensitivity to the process.
- Avoid picking at ingrown hairs to prevent infections and additional problems.
- While it may be tempting to shave your hair between waxing appointments, don’t do it! Shaving will prevent us from removing as much hair as possible during your next wax.
You also don’t have to worry about taking a pain reliever before your wax. Chances are that the process won’t cause enough discomfort or paint to warrant it.
You’ve found the best hair removal options in Hickory at WAXmd. Schedule your waxing appointment today by giving us a call!
** Prices subject to change. Please confirm pricing with/at the salon.
WAXmd offers the best hair removal services to clients from Hickory, Newton, Conover, Morganton, Granite Falls, Catawba, Claremont, Connelly Springs, Hildebran, Hudson, Lawndale, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Maiden, Bethlehem, Taylorsville, Vale, and Valdese, North Carolina.