We are excited to be re-opening our waxing studio on Tuesday, May 26!
Here at WAXmd, we are proud of the fact that we have always practiced top-of-the-line sanitization protocols (our business is owned by an MD, after all!), but we have put even more stringent safety protocols into place so we can operate safely and our customers and staff can feel safe. We will be following best practices as legislated, and we ask for your cooperation in following these new measures in order to make sure that we’re adhering to the law and ensuring everyone’s safety. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email ahead of your appointment.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitization are both required upon arrival.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, or other symptoms will need to reschedule their appointment. Please do not come into our place of business if you are sick.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Masks are optional for guests.
- Only the client may come in the salon (please do not bring any children or other guests with you)
- We will only allow a maximum of 2 clients in the waiting area at one time. Feel free to wait in your car if you prefer (just call us when you arrive).
- Please continue to practice social distancing and remain 6 feet away from all other guests and front desk staff at all times while at our waxing studio.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve clients over the age of 70 until July.
As always, rooms are cleaned after each client, but we are being even more vigilant with sanitation throughout the salon!