[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]New lash extensions can instantly enhance your eyes, add volume and fulness to your natural lashes, add depth to your face, frame your face, and draw people into your eyes. After you visit us for eyelash extensions, follow these aftercare guidelines to keep your extensions in good shape until your next touchup:
What to Do:
- Use a water-based mascara on both your natural lashes and extensions or a coating sealant to take your lashes to the next level.
- When applying mascara, move the wand from the middle of your lashes to the tip, avoiding the root area.
- Cleanse and brush your extensions regularly, and plan on getting a touchup every two or three weeks.
- For the first two days after application, sleep on your back instead of on your side or stomach.
What NOT to Do:
- For 24 hours application, do not use heavy water on your lashes. However, a light mist of water shouldn’t do any damage.
- Avoid putting running water directly on your lashes as well as hot steam (stay out of the sauna while you have extensions).
- Do not rub your eyes or pull on your lashes (this could cause your natural lashes to fall out prematurely).
- Do not perm your lashes or use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- Do not use oil-based products around your eyes. To remove makeup from your lashes and eye area, use a water-based makeup remover.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-112841″][/vc_column][/vc_row]